Hello everyone! For those of you who just love reading our super fun posts, I thought I'd just update you all on the week. After getting back from Spring Break, work has been steady. I'm actually on the Social Committee at work and have spent a lot of time in the evenings getting ready for a baby shower for my friend Megan (who I also work with) at our office! I just love babies and love learning things from my friends that have them. It will be so fun when Vic and I have ours....one day awhile from now!
Anyways, in addition to party planning, my friend Taylor Verett (one of the many Veretts we love) has come into town to see his girlfriend Mary (my cousin) and they are staying with us for the week. So, I have gotten 2 weeks in a row of Verett time in. If only Whitney would surprise us with a visit next week....just kidding Whitney, we will permit you to stay in Washington and keep those congressman in line!
So, we have gotten to visit with Taylor and Mary, and Taylor even installed a brand new ceiling fan for us! It looks great!
So, that is all for today...just a regular Wednesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment