Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Wicked!
Since my trip to NYC during Thanksgiving back in 2004 (during my internship on the hill in DC), I have wanted to go to a Broadway play. I know they come to Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, and Houston, but I have just never searched for tickets and set a date. However, earlier this year, I found Wicked playing in Houston and Vic agreed he'd give the Broadway show a try. So, on July 3rd, we drove to Houston for the play. 1 word to describe. WONDERFUL. The story of Wicked is about the Good Witch Glinda and the Wicked Witch of the West and their story before, and even the untold story during The Wizard of Oz. It is full of great music, great comedy, and a great story. I was so excited to go and would absolutely see it again one day. Even Vic liked it a lot! We will definitely seek out more shows!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment