Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Vic turns 30!

When I first met Vic, I quickly learned that he likes to celebrate his birthday not just on February 5, but for the entire month! Over time, that has lessened, but with the big 30th birthday this year, a party was planned down in Orange Grove at the lake with family and friends to celebrate the big 3-0! Kind of crazy to realize that I met Vic when he was just 21...I've almost known him a 3rd of his life! See below for pictures of the evening of February 5th, 2011! Jill was my great photographer and I couldn't put them all on here, but some of these are good ones!
Some decoration - I made centerpieces with pictures of Vic when he was little - they were so funny!
Jill, Lora, Crissha, Vic
Mandee, Sarah & Amy
He's probably known these people his whole life! Joe, Lucas, Vic, DL
Jill, Vic, Sarah, Kari & Josh
Vic's Granny Irene has made his birthday cake possibly every year of his life...this year's was no exception - she is a great cook!
The men grilling the food...
and the ladies inside visiting!
Our last year of birthdays without a little one to celebrate with! I am 24 weeks pregnant in this picture.

Happy Birthday Vic!

No comments:

Post a Comment