Sunday, June 5, 2011

Napping News

Good news! Well, maybe. We get excited about things pretty easily around here! But, Atticus ate at 12:30 and then started napping about 1:15; he napped until 6:30 when we woke him up (he was napping on top of Vic and Vic had to get up). Then, I figured he was hungry and while he did eat, he fell right back asleep afterwards and is still napping now. This is great news! We think this means he will eventually nap for long periods of time...preferably at night.

As I write this, it is important that you know that I will probably be up all night long with him because he will be wide awake. But, what is maternity leave for other than to take advantage of days to sleep and take the time to figure your sweet baby out!?

So, while this has been a one-time thing so far, we are hoping for the best and that Atticus will sleep through the night by the time I go back to work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment