Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Seidel Sickness Update

Quick update to those of you who texted or emailed today: thank you for thinking of us and I'm sorry if I've not yet responded. It turns out that Atticus has an ear infection and just the continuous cold. So, he is on Augmentin (sp?) for 10 days and as long as I can keep fluids in him and keep his fever down, we should hopefully get well soon.

Vic has an ear infection, strep throat, and a cold. Wow! He is on amoxicillan (sp?) and mucinex and is drinking gatorade and eating chicken soup like it's going out of style! (and I did see the bag of sugar cookies I made in our room where he has his nest of "get well items" so he must still be in the Christmas spirit even when he's sick!)

So, that is the update. Hopefully we are getting better quick so we can begin our travels to Sanger this Friday. Atticus was practicing throwing paper around today when I found him in the magazine rack going through our entire stack of magazines for us. So, he will be ready to rip open packages, if for nothing else, to play with the wrapping paper!

I'm tired and off to bed....:) Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment