Tuesday, July 23, 2013
Little Moments: Grace
One of my favorite little moments that I want to cherish and remember forever involves Grace. She is such a happy, funny, little baby girl. But, one thing I love more than anything occurs when I'm nursing her. About the time she is finishing up, she will just look at me with those big blue eyes and start to grin. She is still latched and still eating, but the corners of that little mouth turn up and she just grins as if she is the happiest girl in the world. I LOVE these moments. She will do it over and over and then stop nursing altogether. Usually, it happens during her first feeding in the morning. It's just a sweet moment for Mama and Grace that cannot be shared with anyone else. I love her so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment