Friday, February 13, 2015

Holding Hands

So, on Wednesday, we stayed at home all day in our comfy clothes and played, made some flubber, made Valentines candy for Atticus' party, didn't take any naps, and went in and out all day tracking sand all over my kitchen. However, it was a fun day! The cutest part involved Atticus and Grace holding hands. Grace has recently been into holding Atticus' hand. Sometimes he is patient and walks slow and takes pride in helping her. Other times, he is a rascal and pulls her too fast or doesn't want to help her. But, on Wednesday, he was into it. He would take her hand to lead her outside and to lead her around the house. She was so proud to hold his hand as well and obeyed perfectly. At one point, he is leading her through the kitchen and looks at me and says so proudly, "Mommy! I think I'm falling in love with Gwacie, Mommy and Daddy!" I love that his thoughts of "falling in love" are with his family! I am looking forward to teaching him more and more how to play with Grace and how to be a big brother to look out for her and be her friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment