Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Happy 36th Birthday to Vic!

Vic's birthday fell on a Sunday this year. The kids and I thought we would celebrate Saturday night because we had church and were headed to a friend's house Sunday afternoon. Grace and I made him a football shaped cake (just because it was Super Bowl weekend) and we got him a the new Reba gospel music CD. We had a fun evening. And then the next day we went to Chris and Katherine's to eat hamburgers, let the kids play and go to the park, and hang out. Vic and Katherine share a birthday so we celebrated them both!
 36 candles took up way more room than I imagined on this cake!
 Vic was noting how tall Atticus has gotten!
 We made this cake in the afternoon. In our pajamas. And then Grace posed. Even though I didn't ask her to. This girl!
 The birthday boy with is 3 presents! #in2017weareonabudget
So, the funniest part about gifts was that I had asked the kids to make cards or make something. Well, Grace took this as picking this princess gift bag out of the wrapping stash and going around the house to put things in it for Daddy. When Atticus and Vic got home from the grocery store that afternoon, Atticus took a Star Wars bag and did the same. It was so funny watching Vic pull out toys, books, and picture frames of people around the house. They were SO proud of what they wrapped and he did a good job of being so excited about it! haha!

1 comment:

  1. Lol I love how he is so excited at all the things they bagged for him--they are so smart! Lol!!

    ReplyDelete