I just can't help it. I'm going to have posts for the next couple of days of just Everly. On this day, she was so cute and funny on her bench in her room! So, just because I love it, here are some pictures of her being adorable and reading her books and playing with her siblings the other day! She also has been working on her "cheese" and if my big camera is out, she does it a lot. If it's just my phone, she doesn't always cheese. And, at the end of these, you can see her playing peek-a-boo with me! Also, when she hands books back and forth to me, she will say "dis dis dis" to talk to me about them. And anytime she wants to look at a book, when she is not on her bench or in a chair, she will crawl into our laps and wait to read. I. Love. It. Oh and look how grown up Atticus looks here. He looks like a 6 year old.
These photos are SO sweet. Thanks for the smiles!
ReplyDelete