So, for this year, I purchased a local photographer's mini session for our family pictures. Family pictures can get so expensive, but I really want them once a year because the kids grow and change so much! With a mini session, the photographer spent about 20 minutes with us and gives us about 25 pictures and we can choose 15 of those to keep digital copies of. So, we were taking a chance that she could get good shots within a short time frame. The kids did good, but it was SO STEAMY AND HUMID AND HOT! Why is College Station so humid?? I was pleased with the pictures, but might save my money next time to get a full session with someone. For example, we only got one photo of the kids and Grace isn't even looking at the camera! ha! So, I think we need more time when they are little. Anyways, you will see these on your Christmas cards too, but I'll share now!









Aw, I think they are beautiful! You guys are all so beautiful. It has been a few years since we've done any.
ReplyDeleteI love them all SO much, Sarah! Your family is so beautiful!
ReplyDelete