Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day is always fun! This year, however, I didn't buy my kids one Valentine! Yikes! I love to do that stuff, but we have SO much going on all in a row after we get done with Christmas. All 5 birthdays, Valentines day, Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day all within 5 months and sometimes it is a lot. Thankfully, the kids didn't even notice that I didn't get them Valentines! They had plenty going on that day at school, so we were safe! But, here's some stuff we did:
 Grace and Vic went to Father/Daughter Valentine's Night at Chick-Fil-A. They went with her friend Dani and her dad, Darren. They dressed up in matching dresses and had a fun night! There were crafts, reserved tables, crowns, etc. for all of the little girls! Grace was so proud!
 The girls with the Chick-Fil-A Cow!
 Atticus had to make a Valentine's Box for school...surprise, surprise! He needed a football box and he hand picked certain mascots to put on the sides.
 And Grace made treats for her friends at school too!

 Daddy got BIG Valentine's Day hugs that morning!
 Atticus took homemade cookies to Mrs. Payne. Cutie patooties!

 Everly was cute as a love bug on Valentine's Day for MOPS and the preschool party! https://youtu.be/eE2BHRQr_Io
And Everly learned VERY quickly that Valentine's Day is all about candy! Oh and I don't think Vic and I did anything for Valentine's Day - it's one of those "we have birthdays this month so let's skip this holiday" holidays! But we love each other anyways!

No comments:

Post a Comment