Saturday, June 30, 2018

Summer is here!

This past month has been so great! It started off busy with swim lessons, VBS, and Sports Camp, plus our girls weekend and Anas shower, but then we settled down during the weeks with just playtime. It has been so nice to stay in the house all day and just let the kids play. Atticus has played nonstop, since school got out, with legos and made so many Star Wars setups and created and created and created. Grace has crafted lots of beautiful artwork and Everly has just played and played. It was the perfect month because I was hot, very pregnant and tired! I've made a little video compilation of things I video'd over the month. It's a hot mess, but I love remembering how they talked and played. You can find it here: https://youtu.be/i5L4CZw1wTY

And here are some photos! We have swam with friends, gone to an Astros game (the big kids and Vic), gotten Grace a cute haircut, had swim lessons, played with the Wagners and Gregory's one special day, watched our baby girl grow!, had a fender bender, watched Everly become an adorable 2 year old and just enjoyed our leisure month! 
The perfect month with these 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment