So, in the month of September, Atticus lost both of his top two front teeth. He had only lost the two bottom baby teeth during 1st grade, but out of the blue, when eating an apple one day, he realized one of his top ones was loose. Not long after he lost that one, the other one was loose. So, he decided he really wanted to lose that second tooth before picture day at school so he could have no teeth in his photo! And sure enough, while in Sanger, as he slept one night, he lost that second tooth! He met his goal and I can't wait to see his school picture! Also, I LOVE to hear him talk. His little sweet voice says things a tiny bit different without those two teeth. He doesn't even realize it, but I think it's just precious. Here's the before (when the first one was dangling by a thread) and the after!
No comments:
Post a Comment