A trip to Sam's Club!
This was the month we put Everly into Atticus's bed so he could teach her to sleep in a real bed and not her crib. She had been loving crawling into their bed's lately, although she also loved her crib. But, this was an exciting night!
Lots of Electric Scooter Riding!
I remember this day when she nursed and fell asleep against my arm. I never tire of sweet baby skin against mine.
Ear muffs during prayers and bedtime. You never know what you will get with this girl.
We took the girls to Olivia's 4th Birthday party. Our kids have been to every single one of Olivia's birthday parties, but GG or Mom has always taken them because it's been during our MLK weekend. But, this year it wasn't and we got to go! (no picture of the birthdayday girl though and Atticus was at basektball).
As a mom, I never get pictures of me with makeup and hair done and in good clothes, so I made Atticus take some. I loved them!
This was Grace's ballerina snowman she and I made for school.
GG spent a long weekend with us to take care of kids for MLK and got snuggles!
They were all trying to do the splits like Grace has been trying to learn to do in dance.
It was a good month!
No comments:
Post a Comment