Not only that, they also setup our garage door openers and keypad entry. Now, this next part is very important. As many of you know, Vic and I love the Veretts...all of them! And, for as long as I can remember, though I love being a part of my own family, I have constantly said that I would also be happy being a Verett, living on Verett Lane, etc. So, when Taylor asked us what code we wanted for the keypad to the garage, he just happened to mention the code for many Verett garage door keypads. And, he also might have mentioned that if we used that code, that could get me one step closer to being as Verett as I can be! So, guess what?? If you know the phone number to Uncle Eddie and Aunt Nancille's home (is that right Taylor? their home?) or you know the garage door keypad codes to many Verett homes, you can also access our new home's garage door keypad! It's the same number! How fun is that? Some of you will not be entertained by this at all, but some of you will be super excited!
This is Taylor and Mary finishing the task of installing the Garage Door Opener Keypad. Aren't they the cutest?
And, here is a picture of Mary, Vic, and Taylor putting our new lights for our front yard together. We have a steep walkway with a few steps that are hard to see in front of our house. So, Vic and I bought these super cool solar lights that come on at night. They look great!
So, lots was accomplished while Mary & Taylor were here (they also setup satellite in one of the guest rooms and probably did something else I am just not thinking of right now) and we are so thankful! Vic and I actually left the house before they did so that we could head to Port Aransas for the 2nd Annual Seidel Family Fishing Trip. However, when we got back, not only was everything installed and working wonderfully, but we also had a super fun card from them and Mary even baked us a cake! Guests like them are welcome back ANYTIME!
And, that is the story of The Amazing Taylor Verett and Super Cute Mary Vickery!
To give credit where credit is due, I did the selections and installs however the entire Steve Verett family helped buy the porch speakers, wire, connectors etc required to make the dream come alive. Can't wait to come use it all next time and celebrate with Sarah and CPA Vic Seidel!!
ReplyDelete