Saturday, January 8, 2011

End of 2010 Part 1

So much has happened this year and a few things since September (the last time I blogged!). Since I have not blogged since then, I'll make a quick list:

1. The Klatt's came to visit with Baby Wesley! We went to an Aggie football game and just loved having them here! That was also the weekend we got to tell them we were pregnant! We even took a game of bowling in...Wesley got so tired that he just fell asleep. Then, we passed him off from one person to another over and over since everyone was bowling. He never woke up...even when the lights went out and the strobes came on!
Cassie & Wesley
Vic & Joe at tailgate
We had awesome tickets!!!
The boys at bowling!

2. Our friends Kari & Josh got married!!! After an incredible engagement exactly one year before, we were excited to celebrate their marriage! Kari was absolutely stunning and we are so happy they are beginning their lives together!
Vic, Jill & Granny Irene before the wedding.Vic, Kari, Josh & Sarah
3. Couples Shower for Danielle, Justin, Courtney & Seth - TWRI hosted a couples wedding shower for 2 of my favorite girls at the Wagner Home on November 4th. It was a Pampered Chef party and a cookout outside (for the boys!). Parties like this make me so thankful for such true friends. We have had so many engagements, marriages, and babies in our group in the last 3-4 years and it's always fun to share with this group! P.S. I stole a lot of these pics from Cecilia - they were just so good!
Seth & CourtneyJustin & Danielle
Cute way of choosing gifts from Pampered Chef!
The girls and their aprons and flowers!
Eating dinner outside - the Wagners home was perfect for this party!
Meghan, Lizzie, and Lucas (and Baby Gregory is in this pic too!)
Leslie & Garrett
Cole, Russell & Megan
Jaclyn and myself...I think I was posing?? lol.
Meghan and Cecilia - 2 girls who I will be calling on so much when our baby gets here!

And, I can never resist pics of kiddos! Vic is holding Isabel (getting practice) and then a pic of Cole!And Me & Vic! I thought this was a great picture, with the exception of my hair sticking up...!
TO BE CONTINUED.....

No comments:

Post a Comment