Wednesday, May 20, 2015

What's Up Wednesday

1. What we are eating this week: The normal stuff - meat, vegetables, pasta. Oh and I made Dinosaur Jello Jigglers. I needed two boxes but only had an orange and a lime green. I decided to mix them and they turned into a really terrible green color. Atticus wasn't convinced until I told him I did it because that was more of a dinosaur color. Oh and Atticus calls them "Jelly Jigglers" and assures me he needs two because if he just has one, then he needs another one to be the enemy. Goodness.

2. What I'm reminiscing about:  the beginning of the preschool year when I was so sure that Atticus would cry many days before getting comfortable in Mrs. Meghann's class. But, he didn't and he has had a good year.

3. What I'm loving: I'm loving my new Day Designer planner that Mary gave me. I LOVE making lists and plans and being organized.

4. What we've been up to: Vic has been really busy with the call committee at our church. Lots of meetings, interviews, and this weekend he had a dinner and formal interview with the candidate that our church is going to make an offer to!!

5. What I'm dreading: The humidity of summer in College Station. It's been rainy here and not that hot yet, but it's coming...

6. What I'm working on: I'm making summer plans. Atticus, Grace and I are going to make a list tomorrow of things they want to do this summer. I'll be sure to post our list soon.

7. What I'm excited about: I'm excited for Atticus's end of year preschool program tonight!

8. What I'm watching/reading:  I just started watching the Bachelorette last night!! And this week, I've only read books to Atticus and Grace.

9. What I'm listening to: Quiet. Ahhh. Grace is napping and Atticus is playing in his room for quiet time.

10. What I'm wearing: My house clothes - shorts and a t-shirt and houseshoes. I feel so comfortable when I get into my old, sad, soft clothes when I get home. And I rarely go without houseshoes. I think I'm on my 5th pair this year. Yes that means I go through about a pair per month.

11. What I'm doing this weekend: This weekend should be calm. I might take Atticus for a mommy/son outing on Saturday. And I hope to scrapbook some - got my room all setup and ready to be productive. And we are going to get together with Chris and Katherine and Olivia for some Memorial Day Fun!

12. What I'm looking forward to next month: I'm excited for summer activities - movies, snow cones, swimming pool, Sanger, VBS, etc.

13. What else is new: Exercise, eat right, weigh in. That is "new" because I can't seem to stay consistent. So, we are working on that every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment