So, I want to remember our fun birthdays this year with a quick post! Vic turned the big 35 on February 5th and I turned 33 on February 28th. For Vic's, since he shares a birthday date with Katherine and she was turning 30, we joined some friends and family together and ate dinner at Chuy's and went to northgate for the night. Ana and Charley came into town and Katerina joined us. Then a bunch of Chris and Katherine's friends joined as well. The really funny part was that Ana and Charley bought "Over the Hill" decor and decorated the house with it for Vic! The pictures do it justice and it was so funny! Also, on his actual birthday, Friday, the kids and I took a picnic lunch and met him at Research Park to eat and walk and feed the ducks. And that evening, we took him to Grand Station Entertainment to do the arcades. Atticus constantly wanted to know what kind of birthday party we were having for Vic...you know he LOVES birthdays. So, we tried to plan a fun day for our little family to celebrate that would be enjoyed by Vic, but also by the kids.
For my birthday, it was on a Sunday and I got to enjoy the whole weekend with naps and relaxing. We ate delicious food and Vic and Grace even made me this amazing ice cream cake from the Pioneer Woman! They gave me a movie basket with coupons and snacks and then since my birthday always falls around Oscars time and Vic and I enjoy watching it, we had Oscars Bingo and Oscars ballots to fill out after the kids went to bed. It's just fun to celebrate with the kids too because they understand and LOVE birthdays so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment