Friday, September 25, 2009

Something good's about to happen....

Good Morning! So, ever since I woke up this morning, I just have that feeling that something good is going to happen today! Do you ever get that super fun feeling? I used to get it before a goat show and sure enough - I'd win Grand or Showmanship or something. It typically starts off with a beautiful morning like this morning. Here in College Station, it has been cool and rainy and overcast all week (which I am NOT complaining about!). But, today it is cool and sunny and just exciting! Something good is going to happen!

I already know of 2 things:

1. Our good friends Todd and Emily are delivering their firstborn today at noon. Please - anyone reading this - say a prayer for them at noon! Or before of course! It is going to be so much fun to see Haley after hearing about her for so long! And, Vic and I are REALLY looking forward to all of the fun they will have, the stories they will tell us and seeing them become the wonderful parents I know they will be.

2. My wonderful sweet Ag Program girls are coming into town! Back in college, I worked in the payroll office which allowed some wonderful life-changing events to happen for me! One - I met Vic and fell in love - WOOHOO! And, two - I met some of the most kind, inspiring, fun, intelligent girls there and we became such good friends while in college, and thanks to Lauren (who is so good to keep getting us together to visit), we do see one another at least once a year. So, today Lauren is coming from DC, Darcee from Houston, Taylor from Austin and Katerina and I are here in College Station already! Kymberly is not able to make it, but we will still include her in all of our laughs! I am SO looking forward to it and cannot wait to catch up with all of them!

3. I just do not know what else can happen today; I'm not going to lie - I have one idea of super fun good news that could be coming but I won't say it on here just in case I am wrong. No, I'm not pregnant - haha! That is something some people are always waiting to hear!

Okay, I better get back to work. I have just been so excited and had to post my thoughts! And, because as my cousin Mary says: every post is better with a picture, here is one for today:This is Vic dressed up for an 80's party a year or so ago. I'm sure he will really appreciate me posting this, but it always makes me laugh. In fact, we were lucky we got those pants buttoned - his waist was a little bigger than those pants. I don't think I'd ever laughed so hard when he couldn't button them. Really - it was quite entertaining. Oh Vic! He is so fun!

2 comments:

  1. Sarah, I am so right. This post was made better by that picture! haha oh Vic...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've made several attempts to have this website taken down....What the heck was I thinkng!

    Thanks for the suggestion Mary. Owe you BIG time.

    Vic

    ReplyDelete