Thursday, April 30, 2009

As requested

Okay people. Stop the madness. Stop the thousands of emails flooding my inbox, stop the harassing phone calls (Kristofer), and stop the text messages. I'll do it. I'll blog.
For my first entry into the unknown cyber-world (I think that's what the kids are calling it nowadays) will have to be brief. Studying awaits, as it has been for far too long. I think I am beginning to resent everything about accounting. The way everything has to balance, the rules, the hundreds of exceptions to the rule. Why can't there just be one rule and we stick with it! Life would be much easier.
I'll leave you all with that exciting piece of news. Which is well, quite sad now that I just read back over it. But, the five minutes I allotted myself for this is up, and I have to get back on schedule. See, I set a rule, and stuck with it. Why can't Cost Accounting figure that out? Now I'm sorta proud of my posting. Great Wisdom. Beat that Sarah.
vss

1 comment: