Saturday, April 11, 2009

Saturday Before Easter

So, I'll give a quick update - I have a couple posts on Round Top and the Circus but I'll update those later this weekend. Today, Vic took his 3rd CPA Exam (Regulation) and feels like it went really well. He is so smart and I'm just so proud of him because he is studying SO much and SO hard to get these done. I'm so lucky to be married to him because he is such a good caretaker of our family. As far as I'm concerned, he doesn't have to go back and get his CPA unless he just wants to. He's gotten his B.S. and M.S. and has a good job and can do anything. But, he does....simply for not only himself, but our family (he and I, but also the super fun babies we will have one day!). So, to say the least, I am on a high today because I am just so proud!

We are doing whatever he wants to do today. So far, we are relaxing with a cold beverage and watching some food network while we plan Easter Sunday's meal. We have not decided whether to go to the early service and have a brunch or the late service and have lunch. It will be just Charley, me and Vic since our families are too far to drive up. But, I am still looking forward to it.

OOH! I just got a brilliant idea. Next year, when Vic and I have our new super fun house to live in, we will have to require our families to just come to College Station and we'll cook a great meal (ok, let's be honest here - Vic and I will plan, Vic and I will go to the store, Vic and I will prepare, but mainly Vic will cook and I will visit--he is just too good at it!) and go to our Church for Easter service! Of course, this means I will want to prepare Easter baskets for everyone and Vic will get into a panic thinking I am spending all of his money....oh this will be so fun! So, for all of you reading this that are part of our family (or if anyone else just wants to come - all are welcome!) then write it on your calendar: Easter at Vic and Sarah's - April 2010!

Wow - I really need to go. I am just rambling on when I should be spending time with my super cute husband because we don't get much of it lately with all the studying!

Have a great day everyone! I'll update again probably tomorrow or Monday!
Sarah
P.S. So, would you like to know how super adorable Vic is? He is a little bummed because it is kind of cloudy here and he's so excited for spring, he really wants it to be sunny(especially on his day off)! He just looked outside and said "I wish the sun would come out or there was at least a bunny or chick on the porch -- it's supposed to be spring!" Okay, so if he reads this he is going to tell me "Sarah, some conversations are private" which makes me laugh and love him even more! Okay, really I'm done now. Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Haha this is my favorite post so far, only because it truly encompasses the "essence" of Sarah which is your random thoughts/hyperness/excitement. I love it and i love you guys!
    -Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Sarah, some conversations are private" best thing ever!

    --Whitney

    ReplyDelete