So, fortunately, I am part of the "Social Committee" at work and we planned a super fun baby shower at our office this past Friday. See a few pictures below! She got super cute things and I am excited to also be going to her next shower in Chappell Hill in a couple weeks. She does not know whether it's a boy or a girl, but either way, she and her husband Russell are going to be ready. The baby's room is already painted and decorated. She only has a few weeks left until the baby will be here - June 8th is the date! (can you tell I'm almost as excited as if I were the one having a baby?)
Our committee included Rosemary, Danielle, Courtney and myself. And, Megan promised me today she will hold a Baby Training 101 class when I get ready to have a baby! I can't wait because as of now, I know NOTHING! But, most importantly, I cannot wait to hold that sweet baby of theirs....he or she is going to be so little and tiny and smell so good and be so sweet and I'm just so impatient!






No comments:
Post a Comment