I love kid photos! And since I bought myself this new fun lens that I don't really know how to use, but am trying to play with here and there, I decided we'd take the kids up to campus to the Jack K Williams building and take some Christmas photos. We did this on a Saturday morning and just about the time they were starving and ready to leave, we left and treated our family to what I think was our first big Seidel Six restaurant outing. I love these photos. Atticus looks to grown up, Grace loved posing and being pretty, Everly was a hot mess and showed her confidant, hilarious, personality in every photo and Hazel was just an angel who didn't know what was going on, but pushed herself up just enough on her tummy (although she hates tummy time) to snap a few photos. It was cold on the concrete and cold in the shade that day and we had to watch Everly VERY closely to make sure she didn't take a tumble down the stairs, but we did it! And I'll cherish these photos forever.

No comments:
Post a Comment