Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Porch Pictures

I love to take quick pictures of the kids on the porch. Lots of times there is a Christmas tree or some pumpkins on the porch or the flowerbeds are full of spring flowers. So, I like a quick kid pic for the day. Well, even Grace knows how this goes and is quick to run to the porch and sit down on it to wait for her picture. When she was little, I could just sit her down where I wanted her and she would hold still and I would finally get Atticus following directions and I could usually get a cute picture. Now, however, they both sit down at different times or not near one another or aren't looking at the camera. So, I'm having to go with the flow on these days. But, here was Friday before Children's Museum time. Grace, by the way, no longer sucks on a paci, but on this day decided to chew on it all day long and carry it with her everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment