Waiting and waiting to go into the living room to see their gifts from Santa!
Her favorite princess lately is Belle.
What did Santa bring?
Santa brought Atticus a Star Wars ATAT Walker!
Santa brought Grace a treehouse!
Santa brought Grace a singing Beat Belle toy, but she preferred the gold paper.
I thought a little plate with cheerios would satisfy Everly. Well, it did. But, not until she dumped them on the floor.
Atticus decided while we were in Walmart one day, that Vic needed some new super glue. Vic is our super daddy that super glues every toy that eve breaks. So, this was pretty perfect.
The theme for gifts for Atticus this year was definitely Star Wars. He got a tie fighter too!
Grace got some wooden magnet dolls with lots and lots of clothes.
And for her princesses, Grace got a Barbie car.
New toys on Christmas morning are so much fun!
She finally gave Beat Belle a chance, but she still wasn't too sure.
Oh I love this precious baby on her first Christmas morning!
How fun are all of our new Christmas pajamas? I usually like being behind the camera, but here I am!
This is only the bag that he made, but in it was a precious Christmas ornament Atticus made at school for us. It was a ball with his handprint made into a snowman with a precious poem. He was so funny the day he brought the bag home because he said "Do NOT open this until December 25th!" but then every day he would talk about it and remind me I couldn't peek.
Vic made us a delicious lunch of dressing from thanksgiving, smoked turkey from Pop, cauliflower gratin, sweet potato casserole and gravy. It was delicious, but do you know what child liked it best? Everly. Because remember she doesn't eat baby food. Only adult food. Right up her alley.
That entire evening, we played with all the new toys. Vic built legos with Atticus so they all played and played!
Here they are, exhausted, but happy at the end of the day!
The next morning, while Vic and I slept in a little bit, the kids got up and went straight to playing. When we came in, we saw them opening presents and stockings again! They had filled everybody's stocking with their toys and were re-doing Christmas morning all over again. While they opened, they would squeal and show their excitement as if they were really opening things for the first time!
Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday Jesus!
I love that Atticus sent Grace in to wake everyone up!
ReplyDelete