Thursday, December 17, 2015

December 17th: Visiting Santa

This year, we went to the mall in College Station to see Santa. Both kids were really excited about it and we decided to go about 5pm to avoid any crowds. Vic met us from work and for whatever reason, as soon as we actually walked up to Santa, Grace started to cry. What is it about that guy that makes kids cry? But, it was okay. I was disappointed in the Santa, as he took a picture with them first and then talked to them for a split second. It seemed like he thought all we would care about was the picture, but the kids and I had been talking a lot about visiting him and talking to him. So, I don't think I'll do that Santa again. I might have to bite the bullet and go to Santa's Wonderland next year - now that Santa was great!  I just wanted it to be more magical, but I don't think the kids cared either way. All Atticus has asked for this year was the Imaginext Ultra T Rex, but he told Santa he wanted a cowboy hat for the baby. Sweet, but so confusing! ha! Then, we ate dinner at Casa Ole. It was mostly enjoyable. We don't go out to eat at actual restaurants very often, because it's not as enjoyable with the kids being little. They get tired of sitting there and are sometimes in the mood and sometimes not, to eat. So, we spend money on their food and just take it home. But, Casa Ole worked out ok. Here's some quick pics below!

No comments:

Post a Comment